Your form was successfully submitted. Thank you for contacting us, someone from the AskRIGHT team will be in touch with you soon.
- Is Your Organisation Eligible to Apply for Funding from PAFs? - Learn more about Private Ancillary Funds and find out if your organisation is eligible to apply for funding from PAFs.
- How To Raise Money from PAFs: a 7-Step Process - A simple 7 steps process to follow to raise money from PAFs (Private Ancillary Funds).
- PAFs to overtake other tax-deductible giving in under 10 years - By 2026 there will be more deductions claimed through PAF growth and giving than any other deductible giving source.
- Private and Public Ancillary Funds: Will They Crossover? - AskRIGHT often highlights the opportunity behind Private Ancillary Funds (PAFs). What about Public Ancillary Funds (PuAFs)?
- Warning! Are You Ignoring the Existence of Private Ancillary Funds Directors in Your Database? - PAF Directors have an important role in Australia’s philanthropy landscape. Jeff Buchanan highlights how powerful it is to consider these individuals.
- Will PAF Changes Affect Fundraising Strategy? - Amongst the likely changes to PAF Guidelines in 2016 is the change in minimum distribution requirement. The 5% […]
- Removing Barriers to Giving: PAF portability and easier share donation [Press Review] - This is a short article about two recent announcements aiming to reduce red tape around giving.