MBA (Master Business Administration), CFRE Ambassador (Certified Fund Raising Executive), FFIA (Fellow of Fundraising Institute Australia), Stanford Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
Pamela Sutton-Legaud is a recognised strategic business leader having delivered revenue and growth in dynamic and changing environments within the not for profit sector for almost 20 years. She has driven the generation of more than $150 million for Australian non-profit organisations.
Pamela has proven achievements in strategic planning, leadership, marketing and fundraising with extensive experience within international and multi-cultural NFP and membership organisations (in particular, international development, conservation, and indigenous affairs).
She has held leadership roles with Oxfam Australia, Plan International, Bush Heritage Australia, and Zoos Victoria. It was for her work with Plan International and her leadership in the creation of the inaugural Commonwealth Games Charity Partnership that she was recognised as a 2006 Victorian Telstra Businesswoman of the Year (Community & Government). Pamela also directed the campaign that won the Special Project & Events Award and Most Effective Creative Campaign Award in 2014 FIA Awards.
Prior to finding her passion in Australia for raising awareness and funds for some of the world’s poorest children, as well as the most vulnerable and threatened animal species, Pamela worked for more than 15 years in the international advertising sector.
Pamela has served on a number of boards, including Founding Director international wildlife preservation trust – Wild Tiger Fund Australia, Connecting Home – a service for the Stolen Generations, Trust for Nature (Deputy Chair, Member Audit & Finance Committee), and Interact Australia.
Pamela holds strong views on the need for action to halt the sad decline in the numbers and habitat of our beautiful animals and plants and our need to protect the planet.
Pamela is a regular public speaker for universities, other non-profits, and corporations.
Pamela’s Consulting Services:
– Integrating fundraising with key strategic organisational objectives
– Hiring and leading fundraising staff including key performance management
– Strategic fundraising planning in particular direct marketing, face-to-face fundraising; marketing and communications; brand leadership
– Development of integrated fundraising systems, processes and procedures
– Liaising with stakeholders, communities and boards to deliver better outcomes
Latest posts by AskRIGHT (see all)
- Ambulance Wish Queensland: A Program of Palliative Care Queensland - April 6, 2020
- SAME TEAM! WORKING ON YOUR CULTURE OF PHILANTHROPY - April 3, 2020
- Free Fundraising Help - March 20, 2020