Sorry you cannot join our upcoming fundraising training event.
Thank you for letting us know.
AskRIGHT fundraising consultants and researchers help non-profit organisations raise more money by providing optimal fundraising strategies, identification of donors and fundraising training. We work with these sectors to raise funds effectively, efficiently and ethically:
Arts & Culture
Arts & Culture
- SCHOOL DATA MANAGEMENT: DON’T GET CAUGHT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE DATA CHASM - Schools collect a tremendous amount of information about students and their families. It starts before enrolment, continues through […]
- TRANSFORMING A DIOCESE DEVASTATED BY DISASTER: THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF CHRISTCHURCH [CASE STUDY] - In partnership with AskRIGHT, Bishop Paul Martin and the Catholic Diocese of Christchurch are successfully completing the most […]
- EVENTS, LOTTERIES, MAJOR GIFTS, BEQUESTS: WHAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU? - CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING STRATEGY APPROACH How do organisations choose a fundraising strategy? Here are four approaches we see […]
- Historic Gem Reopens in Coastal New Zealand - Labour day, 22 October saw the reopening of St Patrick’s Catholic Church, Akaroa, following an eight-month long restoration […]
- Koda Capital Snapshot Of Australian Giving – Good News For PAFs - The Koda Capital Snapshot of Australian Giving report is in! Despite a downturn in regular tax-deductible and […]
- SELFISH RELATIONSHIP SYNDROME: IS UNHEALTHY COMPETITION INHIBITING SUCCESS IN YOUR ORGANISATION? - Many nonprofits operate different programs, and this can mean operating between different teams. In these situations, a sponsorship […]
- Fundraising Staff: Better Part-Time Than Mixed Roles - Trucking magnate Lindsay Fox is reputed to have said: “My biggest business decision was to get a second […]