Sorry you cannot join our upcoming fundraising training event.
Thank you for letting us know.
AskRIGHT fundraising consultants and researchers help non-profit organisations raise more money by providing optimal fundraising strategies, identification of donors and fundraising training. We work with these sectors to raise funds effectively, efficiently and ethically:
Arts & Culture
Arts & Culture
- DONOR PROSPECTING: MEET YOUR NEIGHBOURS - Photo caption: Donated building in Wellington with donor Susan Price Photo credit: Dominion Post, pg. 1 (16 Feb […]
- RULE #2: BUILDING DONOR RELATIONSHIPS – CULTIVATE PRODUCTIVITY AND BUILD TRUST - Building donor relationships is crucial Fundraising involves a great deal of relationship cultivation and management. Whether a donor […]
- Why? Who? How Understanding Donor Motivation Can Identify New Potential Funders - What motivates an individual to donate to an organisation? There are many reasons people support a worthy cause. […]
- Rule #1 for Successful Fundraising Campaigns: Put Yourself in the Donor’s Shoes - If you want to run successful fundraising campaigns, you must live (or die) by what I call “Rule […]
- IMPACT REPORTING: OMG! THE CHARITY WANTS TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON MY PERFORMANCE AS A DONOR! - Did you hear the one about the donor who was offered feedback on their performance as a donor? […]
- Workplace Giving is Changing and Nonprofits Need To Change With It - The Giving USA Special Report (Autumn 2018) provides valuable insight into workplace giving. Workplace giving is defined as […]
- Want to Improve Your Organisational Credibility? Action Delivers More Credibility Than Structure - For some non-profit leaders, it seems intuitive to establish separate structures for operating fundraising activities, collecting gifts, and […]