FUNDRAISING & ALUMNI RELATIONS IN SCHOOL 2016 SURVEY
Thank you for registering your interest for our upcoming survey. We will be in touch soon.
Our Fundraising Consultants’ Latest Posts:
- PAFs Turn Their Attention to New Investment Options. Can You Benefit? - Private Ancillary Fund (PAF) regulations have recently changed. The billions of dollars within PAFs are now more accessible to charities.
- Why Competitive Philanthropy is a Risk - The philanthropy of Anthony Pratt, as well as that of Andrew and Nicola Forrest, Westpac Bank and the Ramsay Foundation, is of inestimable help to people in need across Australia. It is rightly applauded, but the focus of the reportage on top-line numbers and competitive positioning might be counter-productive. Dr Daniel McDiarmid, Principal Consultant at AskRIGHT, explains why.
- The University of Chicago: a World Leader in Advancement and Philanthropy - The University of Chicago has a great history of philanthropic success. In the past decade, its advancement program has taken its place among the world’s leaders.
- Qualities and Habits of Highly Effective Fundraisers (and One Really Bad Habit) - What makes a good fundraiser? What are the good habits of effective fundraisers? What are the main drivers of long-term success in fundraising?
- Australia’s Extra-Small Charities are Extra-Special – Here’s Why - Who are Australia's extra-small charities and how do they operate? Pamela Sutton-Legaud comments on the revenue and staffing of these small organisations.
- Three Essential Steps for a Successful Capital Campaign - A capital campaign is an exciting major fundraising initiative. It brings outstanding benefits for an organisation, as well […]
- Five Simple Strategies for Using Prospect Research to Improve Fundraising Results - Effective prospect research has the power to improve fundraising success, in both the short and long term. A crucial step busy fundraisers shouldn't overlook.