An Inside Look at the PAF Guide
For more information on how to use and obtain funds from the Guide,
call us on 1300 758 812 or send an email to admin@AskRIGHT.com
- Is Your Organisation Eligible to Apply for Funding from PAFs? - Learn more about Private Ancillary Funds and find out if your organisation is eligible to apply for funding from PAFs.
- How To Raise Money from PAFs: a 7-Step Process - A simple 7 steps process to follow to raise money from PAFs (Private Ancillary Funds).
- PAFs to overtake other tax-deductible giving in under 10 years - By 2026 there will be more deductions claimed through PAF growth and giving than any other deductible giving source.
- Private and Public Ancillary Funds: Will They Crossover? - AskRIGHT often highlights the opportunity behind Private Ancillary Funds (PAFs). What about Public Ancillary Funds (PuAFs)?
- Warning! Are You Ignoring the Existence of Private Ancillary Funds Directors in Your Database? - PAF Directors have an important role in Australia’s philanthropy landscape. Jeff Buchanan highlights how powerful it is to consider these individuals.
- Will PAF Changes Affect Fundraising Strategy? - Amongst the likely changes to PAF Guidelines in 2016 is the change in minimum distribution requirement. The 5% […]
- Removing Barriers to Giving: PAF portability and easier share donation [Press Review] - This is a short article about two recent announcements aiming to reduce red tape around giving.