In the last five years, good fundraisers have been in short supply and organisations have great difficulty recruiting. It is always true that good fundraisers outperform others, but how can you pick good fundraisers?
One of the ways we sought to answer this was to explore whether high-performing fundraisers had particular personal attributes that set them apart from others. They do, and these attributes are described in the free presentation you can download below.
- What do the factors measure?
- What we found
- Recruiting high performing fundraisers
- Motivating Strategies
- Coaching Guidelines
FREE Presentation Now
* indicates required
After submitting the form, please check your emails to confirm your email address. You will be added to our newsletter list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Recruiting good fundraising staff is not easy. AskRIGHT Fundraising Consultants offer more than 100 years of combined fundraising experience to help you get it right. Click here to find out more.
Latest posts by AskRIGHT (see all)
- Simple Steps to Achieving Success With PAFs - March 22, 2018
- PAFs to overtake other tax-deductible giving in under 10 years - November 10, 2017
- The University of Chicago: a World Leader in Advancement and Philanthropy - August 28, 2017