what organisations in New Zealand can learn from Giving USA insights
Published annually since more than 60 years, Giving USA is the longest-running and most comprehensive report on philanthropy in the United States. As the only New Zealand member of The Giving Institute, the parent organisation of Giving USA Foundation, AskRIGHT gets full access to these statistics and to exclusive briefings.
Our fundraising consultants have analysed those aspects of US philanthropy most likely to have impact on New Zeeland.
They will share these insights during this free exclusive webinar to help organisations in New Zealand inform their fundraising strategies and raise more money.
You will learn:
Current trends in US philanthropy and likely trends in giving in New Zealand
How you can best take advantage of the changing trends
The report details interesting information about the sources of giving, the sectors to which funds are given, and the giving methods chosen.
Date: Thursday 1 September, 12.30pm (NZ Time)
Duration: approx. 75 minutes
To find out how Daniel can help your organisation, contact d.mcdiarmid@AskRIGHT.com.
Latest posts by Dr Daniel McDiarmid (see all)
- EVENTS, LOTTERIES, MAJOR GIFTS, BEQUESTS:WHAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU? - November 5, 2018
- Fundraising Staff: Better Part-Time Than Mixed Roles - September 26, 2018
- How Fundraising Works - August 30, 2018
To find out how Jeff can help your organisation, contact j.buchanan@AskRIGHT.com.
Latest posts by Jeff Buchanan (see all)
- SCHOOL DATA MANAGEMENT: DON’T GET CAUGHT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE DATA CHASM - November 12, 2018
- Mentone Girls’ Grammar School [CASE STUDY] - September 17, 2018
- Why Fundraising Events Are Important - August 30, 2018
Jim is based in Sydney. To find out how Jim can help your organisation, contact j.obrien@AskRIGHT.com.
Latest posts by Jim O'Brien (see all)
- Rotary International: Making a Difference Globally - January 23, 2018
- The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC): Chicago’s Only Public Research University - December 12, 2017
- How, Why and How Much Australians Give to Charity: 3 Important and Surprising Findings - March 21, 2017
Our fundraising consultants and researchers create and select resources to help you develop your fundraising and raise more money for your nonprofit organisation. You are welcome to use these resources for your non-profit organisation, but acknowledgement of the source and ©AskRIGHT is appreciated.