what Australian organisations can learn from Giving USA insights
Published annually since more than 60 years, Giving USA is the longest-running and most comprehensive report on philanthropy in the United States. As the only Australian member of The Giving Institute, the parent organisation of Giving USA Foundation, AskRIGHT gets full access to these statistics and to exclusive briefings.
Our fundraising consultants have analysed those aspects of US philanthropy most likely to have impact on Australia.
They will share these insights during this free exclusive webinar to help Australian organisations inform their fundraising strategies and raise more money.
You will learn:
Current trends in US philanthropy and likely trends in Australian giving
How you can best take advantage of the changing trends
The report details interesting information about the sources of giving, the sectors to which funds are given, and the giving methods chosen.
Date: Thursday 14 July, 10.30am (AEST)
Duration: approx. 75 minutes
To find out how Daniel can help your organisation, contact d.mcdiarmid@AskRIGHT.com.
Latest posts by Dr Daniel McDiarmid (see all)
- PAFs Turn Their Attention to New Investment Options. Can You Benefit? - October 12, 2017
- Why Competitive Philanthropy is a Risk - September 1, 2017
- US Research Says Aged Care is Not a Philanthropic Priority: How to Change This - April 27, 2017
To find out how Jeff can help your organisation, contact j.buchanan@AskRIGHT.com.
Latest posts by Jeff Buchanan (see all)
- The Type of Bequest that Delivers over 2,800% More Value - May 10, 2017
- 12 Examples of KPIs for Board Members to Increase Your Fundraising Revenue - November 17, 2016
- 4 Things All Non-Profit Board Members Should Know About Fundraising Failure and Success - August 16, 2016
Jim is based in Sydney. To find out how Jim can help your organisation, contact j.obrien@AskRIGHT.com.
Latest posts by Jim O'Brien (see all)
- How, Why and How Much Australians Give to Charity: 3 Important and Surprising Findings - March 21, 2017
- Free Guide: Writing Persuasive Proposals – Part 2 - September 14, 2016
- Free Guide: Writing Persuasive Proposals – Part 1 - August 30, 2016
Our fundraising consultants and researchers create and select resources to help you develop your fundraising and raise more money for your nonprofit organisation. You are welcome to use these resources for your non-profit organisation, but acknowledgement of the source and ©AskRIGHT is appreciated.