Bequests provide the highest return on investment of all fundraising activities. Most organisations under-invest in bequest promotion. The greatest fundraising opportunity for any organisation is to improve its bequest program.
Bequest programs can be more effective if they:
- are based on current research about bequest donors to identify more bequest prospects
- improve their communications with people about bequests
This webinar draws on lessons from other professions that work with older people, and on some of Australia’s most successful bequest programs.
We will show you:
- How to introduce the topic of bequests for the first time
- How to talk with older people
- Samples of bequest conversations
- How to do bequest development over the telephone
- How to deal with stewardship and recognition