More than 1,400 PAFs distribute a minimum of $200,000,000 collectively each every year. With each PAF holding around $500,000 on average and required to distribute the greater of $11,000 or 5% – the simple truth is that PAFs cannot be ignored in your fundraising plan.
We will show you:
- The characteristics and diversity of PAFs
- Important facts and figures about PAFs and where the money goes
- How to best approach PAFs
- An insight/demonstration into the PAF Guide
We will also look at Impact Philanthropy and the possibility of seeking loans and investments from PAFs, separate to their philanthropic distributions.
The Complete Guide to Australia’s Private Ancillary Funds™ is an ongoing project by AskRIGHT available by separate subscription.
Latest posts by AskRIGHT (see all)
- Catholic Philanthropy Workshop - July 8, 2019
- TRANSFORMING A DIOCESE DEVASTATED BY DISASTER: THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF CHRISTCHURCH [CASE STUDY] - November 9, 2018
- Strategic Fundraising Advice & Coaching –Mission Aviation Fellowship New Zealand [CASE STUDY] - October 20, 2015