Major and principal gifts – including million dollar plus gifts – are an important element of growing and sustaining philanthropic revenues.
In this webinar you will learn practical approaches to:
- Identifying and prioritizing prospects
- Designing an effective prospect strategy and plan
- Understanding what motivates high net worth donors
- Engaging donors, building trust and commitment: The donor journey
- Advancing relationships: Do’s and don’ts of effective donor meetings
- Crafting a compelling gift opportunity: Five whys
- Securing principal gifts
This session will focus on how to identify and effectively engage high net worth prospect to improve your fundraising performance and secure major and principal gifts.
Latest posts by AskRIGHT (see all)
- Simple Steps to Achieving Success With PAFs - March 22, 2018
- PAFs to overtake other tax-deductible giving in under 10 years - November 10, 2017
- The University of Chicago: a World Leader in Advancement and Philanthropy - August 28, 2017