Success in major gift fundraising requires strategy and execution.
This webinar is for small to medium sized arts organisations wishing to establish or improve a major gifts program.
We will show you:
- What a major gift is and why major gifts are important in Arts Fundraising
- How to identify potential major donors and their motivations
- The importance of the individualised plan and how to create them
- Characteristics of major donors to the Arts: How they are different, and how that makes a difference to strategy
- Fundraising teams – paid and volunteers
- Working with artists, performers and curators for better donor relations
- Donor stewardship and its role in further cultivation
- How much major gift activity makes you campaign-ready
- The relationship between major gifts and bequest
Latest posts by AskRIGHT (see all)
- Simple Steps to Achieving Success With PAFs - March 22, 2018
- PAFs to overtake other tax-deductible giving in under 10 years - November 10, 2017
- The University of Chicago: a World Leader in Advancement and Philanthropy - August 28, 2017