Success in major gift fundraising requires strategy and execution.
This webinar is for small to medium sized arts organisations wishing to establish or improve a major gifts program.
We will show you:
- What a major gift is and why major gifts are important in Arts Fundraising
- How to identify potential major donors and their motivations
- The importance of the individualised plan and how to create them
- Characteristics of major donors to the Arts: How they are different, and how that makes a difference to strategy
- Fundraising teams – paid and volunteers
- Working with artists, performers and curators for better donor relations
- Donor stewardship and its role in further cultivation
- How much major gift activity makes you campaign-ready
- The relationship between major gifts and bequest