Bequests provide the highest return on investment of all fundraising activities. Most organisations under-invest in bequest promotion. The greatest fundraising opportunity for any organisation is to improve its bequest program.
Bequest programs can be more effective if they:
- are based on current research about bequest donors to identify more bequest prospects
- improve their communications with people about bequests
We will show you:
- What Australian research has uncovered about bequest donors
- How you can prepare your bequest communications strategy using this new information
- How to build a pipeline of bequest prospects through different options (research, self-identification, survey, referral, mail and phone)