All Australian hospitals are under financial pressure, but very few go close to maximising their philanthropic revenue.
This webinar is for hospital executives, board members and senior fundraisers.
We will show you:
- How to nurture the culture of philanthropy
- How to honour the role that physicians, nurses and administrators can play in the philanthropic conversation
- How to understand the grateful patient and their family
- The role of the VIP database
- Examples of quality fundraising systems that drive to success
- How to navigate the complexity of the hospital fundraising environment
- Special considerations of fundraising for hospices
- International best practice for Director Marketing and a grateful patient program