Major Gift fundraising is the art of working with your organisation’s supporters to achieve substantial philanthropic donations. From $10,000 to millions major gifts grow over time and represent a high level of return on investment.
This webinar looks at identifying major gift prospects and developing an individualised plan to maximise donations this year, next year, and over a lifetime.
We will show you:
- How to identify which part of your work your donor cares about
- How to create experiences that engage the donor in the solution you address, or the difference you make
- How to engage the donors towards the next big request
- What to do when the gift is made
Latest posts by AskRIGHT (see all)
- Simple Steps to Achieving Success With PAFs - March 22, 2018
- PAFs to overtake other tax-deductible giving in under 10 years - November 10, 2017
- The University of Chicago: a World Leader in Advancement and Philanthropy - August 28, 2017