Most organisations under-invest in bequest promotion.
The greatest fundraising opportunity for any organisation is to improve its bequest program.
Bequest programs can be more effective if they:
- are based on current research about bequest donors
- identify more bequest prospects
- improve their communications with people about bequests.
Whether in person or by phone, how do you effectively speak with people about leaving a bequest to your organisation? This webinar draws on lessons from other professions that work with older people, and on some of Australia’s most successful bequest programs.
Topics covered include:
- Speaking with Bequest prospects for the first time
- How to talk with older people
- Sample conversations
- The telephone: yes or no for bequests
- Stewardship and recognition
Latest posts by AskRIGHT (see all)
- Simple Steps to Achieving Success With PAFs - March 22, 2018
- PAFs to overtake other tax-deductible giving in under 10 years - November 10, 2017
- The University of Chicago: a World Leader in Advancement and Philanthropy - August 28, 2017