Most organisations under-invest in bequest promotion.
The greatest fundraising opportunity for any organisation is to improve its bequest program.
Bequest programs can be more effective if they:
- are based on current research about bequest donors
- identify more bequest prospects
- improve their communications with people about bequests.
Whether in person or by phone, how do you effectively speak with people about leaving a bequest to your organisation? This webinar draws on lessons from other professions that work with older people, and on some of Australia’s most successful bequest programs.
Topics covered include:
- Speaking with Bequest prospects for the first time
- How to talk with older people
- Sample conversations
- The telephone: yes or no for bequests
- Stewardship and recognition