2016 is shaping up to be an interesting year:
– Australia’s biggest fundraising campaign lifts its goal to $750million
– small arts organisations struggle to replace withdrawn government funds
– medical research future fund starts to build
Australians at all levels of financial capacity are putting some of their funds to the arts, sports, education and charitable activities that matter to them.
This year we have GiveRIGHT on our Christmas card. It is a thought that can sustain us through 2016. Best wishes.
To find out how Daniel can help your organisation, contact d.mcdiarmid@AskRIGHT.com.
Latest posts by Dr Daniel McDiarmid (see all)
- How Fundraising Works - August 30, 2018
- Fundraiser on the Board - June 21, 2018
- PAFs Turn Their Attention to New Investment Options. Can You Benefit? - October 12, 2017