AskRIGHT fundraising consultants and researchers provide advice and information to non-profit organisations to raise more money for their work. Our services aim at building the capacity of organisations to raise more money for themselves and include:
We mostly work with non-profit organisations that have, or are wanting to engage professional fundraising staff. We work with Education, Health, Arts & Culture and Community sectors to raise funds effectively, efficiently and ethically.
AskRIGHT took on its new name and corporate identity mid-2015. The company began in January 2004 when Daniel McDiarmid left his position at Queensland University of Technology to establish an international standard fundraising consultancy firm to provide advice and training. The company was initially established with fundraising consultants in Brisbane and Melbourne, and later added Sydney, Auckland, Christchurch and other centres. In 2008, the company acquired 100% of Saints Information in New Zealand which further boosted the company’s prospect research credentials.
Today, AskRIGHT provides consultancy, training, research and recruitment to education, health, arts & culture and community sectors. The company has built a strong reputation, providing quality, research-based fundraising advice to more than 500 clients since 2004. With our assistance, they have raised more than $500million for their important work.
AskRIGHT upholds the highest professional standards in client service and commits to quality assurance by becoming the first fundraising consultancy in Australia – New Zealand to achieve ISO:9001 certification.
Our Mission is to be a sustainable business that helps clients raise more money for their important work.
Our goal is to build within client organisations a permanent, higher fundraising capability that supports the organisation long after our engagement is completed.
- Working ethically and within the public trust that supports philanthropic activity
- Adhering to and exceeding the Professional Standards and Ethics of The Giving Institute
- Being client-focused, developing tailored approaches to clients’ specific needs and measuring client satisfaction
- Maintaining environmentally and economically sustainable processes
- Supporting the Not-For-Profit community through our Pro Bono Program and by the personal involvement of fundraising consultants and staff
- Providing advice that is based on research or an established body of knowledge
- Investing in the professional development of our consultants and staff
- Continuing to develop and improve in everything we do