AskRIGHT fundraising consultants and researchers build the capacity of non-profit organisations so that they can raise more money through optimal fundraising strategies and capital campaign implementation, identification of donors and prospect research, training and coaching, recruitment, and the Complete Guide to Australia’s Private & Public Ancillary Funds,.
We work with non-profit organisations that have — or are wanting to — engage professional fundraising staff. We work with Education, Health, Arts & Culture, and Community sectors to raise funds effectively, efficiently, and ethically.
With fundraising consultants and associates based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Gold Coast, and Cairns, AskRIGHT is able to assist organisations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
AskRIGHT took on its new name and corporate identity in mid-2015. The company began in January 2004 when Daniel McDiarmid left his position at Queensland University of Technology to establish an international standard fundraising consultancy firm. The company was initially established with fundraising consultants in Brisbane and Melbourne, and later in Sydney, Auckland, Christchurch, and other cities. In 2008, the company acquired 100% of Saints Information in New Zealand, which further boosted the company’s prospect research credentials.
Today, AskRIGHT provides consultancy, training, research, and recruitment services to a variety of sectors. AskRIGHT also offers the Complete Guide to Australia’s Private & Public Ancillary Funds, which is an online database of all Private Ancillary Funds (PAFs) and Public Ancillary Funds (PuAFs) in Australia, and the only resource of its kind available.
The company has built a strong reputation – providing quality, research-based fundraising advice and resources to more than 500 clients since 2004. With our assistance, our clients have raised more than $500 million for their important work.
Our goal is to build within client organisations a permanent, higher fundraising capability that supports the organisation long after our engagement is complete.
- Working ethically and within the public trust that supports philanthropic activity
- Adhering to and exceeding the Professional Standards and Ethics of The Giving Institute
- Being client-focused, developing tailored approaches to clients’ specific needs, and measuring client satisfaction
- Maintaining environmentally and economically sustainable processes
- Supporting the Not-For-Profit community through our Pro Bono Program and by the personal involvement of fundraising consultants and staff
- Providing advice that is based on research or an established body of knowledge
- Investing in the professional development of our consultants and staff
- Continuing to develop and improve in everything we do
TO RAISE MORE MONEY
AskRIGHT upholds the highest professional standards in client service and commits to quality assurance by becoming the first fundraising consultancy in Australia – New Zealand to achieve ISO:9001 certification.