WELCOME TO AskRIGHT | Fundraising Consultants and Researchers
AskRIGHT fundraising consultants and researchers help non-profit organisations raise more money by providing optimal fundraising strategies, identification of donors and fundraising training. We work with these sectors to raise funds effectively, efficiently and ethically:
Arts & Culture
Arts & Culture
Our Fundraising Consultants’ Latest Posts:
- New Insights into Young Adults and Giving - Key insights of the latest research into millennials and philanthropy for a better understanding on how young adults like to be engaged and what influences their decision to donate.
- Smaller and Regional Universities are Better Targeting Philanthropic Funds [Press Review] - Dr Daniel McDiarmid shares his views in The Australian on how challenging it is for a small or regional university to grow its fundraising activities.
- Women’s Philanthropy: What Women Want - Although women’s philanthropy is nothing new, it is commonly underestimated by fundraisers. So why aren’t more women giving to your organisation?
- These 5 Books Can Help You in Your Fundraising Career (recommended by Lisa Harris) - Lisa Harris, an award-winning fundraiser with more than twenty years’ experience, shares the five best fundraising books in her library.
- Private and Public Ancillary Funds: Will They Crossover? - AskRIGHT often highlights the opportunity behind Private Ancillary Funds (PAFs). What about Public Ancillary Funds (PuAFs)?
- New Study on US Foundation Funding for Australia - Jim O'Brien shares interesting insights from the new study & his experience in both the US and Australia to help you as you consider approaching US funders.
- Tested: Your School Doesn’t Need My Donation - While browsing schools’ websites, our consultant Lisa Harris had this feeling: your school doesn’t need her donation. She explains why and how to fix this.
Our Fundraising Consultants’ Upcoming Events:
2jun10:30 am- 11:45 amSkills and Tools to Identify Grant SourcesWebinar10:30 am - 11:45 am Brisbane Time
7jun10:30 am- 11:45 amWomen's Philanthropy and Implications for Fundraising StrategyWebinar10:30 am - 11:45 am Brisbane Time
9jun10:30 am- 11:45 amHow to Raise Money from Private Ancillary Funds (PAFs)Webinar10:30 am - 11:45 am Brisbane Time
We are proud to associate with: