WELCOME TO AskRIGHT | Fundraising Consultants and Researchers
AskRIGHT fundraising consultants and researchers help non-profit organisations raise more money by providing optimal fundraising strategies, identification of donors and training, research, recruitment and campaign implementation.
We work with these sectors to raise funds effectively, efficiently and ethically:
Arts & Culture
Arts & Culture
Our Fundraising Consultants’ Latest Posts:
- AskRIGHT Strengthens its Strong Research Basis and Quality Reputation by Joining The Giving Institute - AskRIGHT has joined leading US and UK firms in the premier association of fundraising consultancies, the Giving Institute. An exciting step for the firm and its clients.
- Fundraisers and Boards – Who is at Fault? - There is plenty of blame to go around between fundraisers and the board. And there are things you can do to minimise their frustration. Advice from our Senior Consultant, Jeff Buchanan.
- Chuck Feeney: Philanthropy Shaken Not Stirred - Chuck Feeney and his foundation The Atlantic Philanthropies distributed more than AU$10,000,000,000 (US$7.5B). A lot of lessons were learned along the way...
- These 5 Books Can Help You in Your Fundraising Career (recommended by Wayne McKenzie) - Wayne McKenzie, an esteemed and award winning fundraising professional with more than 25-year experience, shares the five best fundraising books in his library.
- New Insights into Young Adults and Giving - Key insights of the latest research into millennials and philanthropy for a better understanding on how young adults like to be engaged and what influences their decision to donate.
- Smaller and Regional Universities are Better Targeting Philanthropic Funds [Press Review] - Dr Daniel McDiarmid shares his views in The Australian on how challenging it is for a small or regional university to grow its fundraising activities.
- Women’s Philanthropy: What Women Want - Although women’s philanthropy is nothing new, it is commonly underestimated by fundraisers. So why aren’t more women giving to your organisation?
Our Fundraising Consultants’
12jul10:30 am- 11:45 amPreparing for a Capital Campaign: Laying the GroundworkWebinar10:30 am - 11:45 am Brisbane Time
14jul10:30 am- 11:45 amPhilanthropy Trends: what Australian organisations can learn from Giving USA insightsWebinar10:30 am - 11:45 am Brisbane
19jul10:30 am- 11:45 amRecruiting and Retaining Great FundraisersWebinar10:30 am - 11:45 am Brisbane Time
We are proud to associate with: